Assemble Systems will have a brief upgrade and maintenance outage Tuesday, June 9th between 8:00 PM and 12:00 AM CT. During this time, your Assemble site will be offline temporarily. Thank you for your patience while we perform maintenance.
We are pleased to announce that with this release, we will have a new Assemble publisher add-in available to download on our website. The new Assemble publisher add-in includes the following enhancements:
- Ability to publish from Revit 2021
- Ability to publish from AutoCAD 2021
- Ability to publish from Civil 3D 2021
**UPDATING THE PUBLISHER ADD-IN IS NOT REQUIRED**
However, we highly recommend that you upgrade the add-in to take advantage of all the enhancements.
Latest Publisher Add-in can be downloaded here on the night of June 9th, 2020.
Note: We recommend uninstalling the old add-in before installing the latest version.
We have also fixed the following:
- Pop out viewer: Links disconnecting between the viewer and the documents linked to the model from BIM 360 Docs.
- Pop out viewer: Selecting your items in sheets will update the sheet selection’s list.
- Assemble Publisher: truncate any parameters or string values greater than 127 characters to avoid failure to publish projects to Assemble.
- BIM 360 Integration: the projects list pulled from BIM 360 at project selection page will be sorted alphabetically.
A new Navisworks publisher add-in is also available that fixed the following:
- Files that are appended to the Navisworks project that have a rotational transform applied were not being converted correctly when the units were not defined as Feet. The geometry is now converted in the correct location.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Autodesk Support team.