Assemble Systems is pleased to announce that we have a new Navisworks publisher add-in available to download on our website. The new Navisworks publisher add-in includes the following enhancements:
- Ability to publish from Navisworks 2021
- Following changes/additions specific to processing Revit file types in Navisworks models
- We are now processing Masonry IQ Walls (Revit Add-In)
- Additional Revit Properties defined by BIM 360 Field are now supported
We have fixed the following:
- We are now generating a single instance of each Revit type which will result in a performance improvement when loading the inventory
Please Note: This fix will impact the “Show Changes” feature. When comparing Revit models published using the new Navisworks add-in with models published with any prior Navisworks add-in, many objects may show type changes that do not actually exist in the original Revit model. Going forward, comparing two versions published with this or a newer Navisworks add-in will not experience this issue.
**UPDATING THE NAVISWORKS PUBLISHER ADD-IN IS NOT REQUIRED**
However, we highly recommend that you upgrade the add-in to take advantage of all the enhancements.
Latest Navisworks Publisher Add-in can be downloaded here.
Note: We recommend uninstalling the old add-in before installing the latest version.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Autodesk Support team.