Increase collaboration and accountability with access to issues tracking and project documents from BIM 360 directly in your Assemble model.
- Provide the entire project team with access to the model and drawings in the cloud to quickly group, sort, and filter quantities and associated meta-data
- Enables preconstruction and construction workflows including design reviews, takeoffs, estimating, change management, value engineering, work in place tracking and schedule management
- Ability to classify model objects by activity ID, bid packages, cost codes, VE options and zones/areas during preconstruction to deliver a constructible model for downstream uses including work in place tracking, production tracking, scheduling and more.
- Integrates with Autodesk BIM 360, iSqFt, Sage, Oracle Primavera P6, Excel, Procore and Power BI to break down information silos.
BIM 360 Docs:
- Provides industry-specific capabilities for managing all 2D plans, 3D models and other project documents
- Publish, manage, review and approve all construction drawings, documents and models — anytime, anywhere
- Seamlessly connect to authoring applications to keep project teams in sync from design through construction
- Ensure all project teams are building from the correct information, with permission-based access and version control
- Publish Revit models directly from BIM 360 Docs to Assemble without Revit – reduce duplication of efforts by leveraging the common data environment, ensuring everyone is working from the latest project documents.
- Access specifications and other project documents from BIM 360 directly in your Assemble model to ensure everyone is working off the latest project data
- Easily collaborate on the 3D models and supporting documents anywhere and anytime without leaving Assemble
- Identify, track and resolve project issues in a faster, more traceable way
- Avoid data duplication and errors by transferring information from one project phase to the next across a common data platform.
- Reduce risks, eliminate errors and empower the office and the field team with a holistic view of the project with anywhere, anytime collaborative access to project data