Assemble Systems released the following improvements the week of August 10, 2020.
- Assemble Inventory: When loading the inventory for saved views containing several models, you may notice improved performance returning the grid of data.
- Assemble Property Panel: When properties are viewed for instances across several models, you may notice improved performance in returning the list of properties and values.
- Assemble Publishing: When the Quantity is set to an Assemble Property, it will now carry forward correctly when publishing a new version of the model
- Assemble Class Editor: The Class Editor can now better handle complex visibility rules in Assemble saved views
- Navisworks Add-in: Better handling of the coordination of Microstation project files.
Note: There is a new Assemble Class Editor and Navisworks add-in available for download. We recommend uninstalling the old add-in before installing the latest version.
**UPDATING THE ADD-IN IS NOT REQUIRED**
Latest Assemble Class Editor and Navisworks add-in can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Autodesk Support team.