Assemble Systems will have a brief upgrade and maintenance outage for ANZ users Friday, October 2nd, between 1 AM and 5 AM local time. During this time, your Assemble site will be offline temporarily. Thank you for your patience while we perform maintenance. With this upcoming release, you will notice the following improvements:
- Assemble Inventory: When grouping by data tree levels, code descriptions will no longer be truncated at 50 characters.
- Assemble Inventory: Improved performance when exporting to Excel for large inventory projects.
- Assemble Settings: Data tree preview updates automatically after re-uploading a modified data tree.
- Assemble Publisher: “Parts Visibility” setting will now be respected when the “Filter using current view’s visibility/graphics overrides” option is checked when publishing.
- Assemble Class Editor: Supports “Comma” as the Decimal Separator.
- Assemble Quantities: In some cases, volume in cubic meters is now calculated more accurately for display in metric projects.
**WE WILL HAVE A NEW REVIT ADD-IN AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD – HOWEVER, UPDATING THE PUBLISHER ADD-IN IS NOT REQUIRED**
Latest Publisher Add-in can be downloaded here on October 2nd, 2020.
Note: A new Class Editor as well as Excel Add-in will also be available for download on Friday, October 2nd.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Autodesk Support team.