The National Account Executive will be responsible for generating sales revenue to meet or exceed established sales goals. This individual will develop new business opportunities with AEC firms in his/her assigned territory through his/her efforts and those of associated pre-sales resources and product specialists. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have previous experience in enterprise sales as well as a background in the AEC industry.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing the relationships at various levels within a given account through the use of direct sales techniques.
- Prospecting for and closing software sales to Architects, Engineers, General Contractors and Construction Managers
- Establishing and developing business relationships.
- Negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
- Scheduling product demonstrations and closing sales to meet the revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Utilizing Salesforce.com CRM and reporting systems to manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective account and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company’s products and services.
- Prefer 4+ years AEC industry experience selling software solutions, preferably BIM related software.
- Proven software sales experience with enterprise solutions is a plus
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Team oriented, cross functional enthusiasm
- Prior work experience in the construction industry with direct BIM/VDC responsibilities preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Must be aggressive and goal oriented person with high personal drive, integrity and energy
- Highly motivated and service-oriented with excellent phone skills required
- Strong management, organizational, time management, and decision-making skills are critical
- Ability to independently manage territory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What You Need to Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.