Assemble & iSqFt Integration Workflow
The Assemble Systems and iSqFt integration offers a seamless workflow for creating and visualizing bid packages with BIM. The integration allows General Contractors to share model views with subcontractors to communicate complexity, quantities (optional) and scope of bid packages, along with 2D plans and specifications, directly in the iSqFt interface.
Adding a View from Assemble to a bid package within iSqFt
You start off by either creating a new view or selecting an existing view to share.
How to Create a New View
From the Project Inventory, click on a Model Card or a View Name to navigate to the model information.
- Click .
- Name your View and click Save.
- Use the Model Tree, Columns, Groups, Visibility Rules, Model Viewer and Color Coding tool to modify your dataset. Review each section below for further details.
- Click to update the VIew with your changes or to Save As to another View name.
Sharing a View in Assemble
Sharing a View in iSqFt
Log into iSqFt:
- Browse to your project
- Go to the documents tab
- Select the folder for “Model Views”
- Right click and choose “Add Model View”
- Browse to your side in the pop-up window
- Select the project and the views you would like to share
You have the option to set model view permissions based on your bid packages. When you browse to a view, the system will take you to the document viewer where you will have access to your drawings, specifications, along side your model.
You are now ready to navigate your model viewer.
The iSqFt integration is not part of the core Assemble Insight solution – To learn how you can enable the integration, please contact us.