Assemble & iSqFt Integration: Subcontractor Workflow
The Assemble & iSqFt integration allows subcontractors to easily access 3D models within the iSqFt interface along with 2D plans and specification. Quickly evaluate risks by exploring the project in 3D and understand complexities which can be missed in 2D.
How to access the 3D model views in the iSqFt interface
You start off by logging into iSqFt.
Accessing model views and more
Once logged into iSqFt
- View your project listings
- Identify and access the project you want
- Model views along with other documents will be located under the “Documents” tab
- Access the “Model View” folder and choose the 3D model view you would like to access
Quick navigation tips for the viewer
- To orbit, press and hold left mouse button or select the object, and then drag the mouse. The model will rotate around the mouse pointer location or selected object.
- To pan, press and hold the center mouse button or mouse wheel. Additionally, holding the [Shift] key while holding the left mouse button will also pan the model.
- To return to the orginal starting viewpoint of your model view, click on the home icon in the viewer.
- Hover over the icons in the upper-right corner of the viewer to adjust the zoom, display, etc. To learn more about the Viewer tools and icons, click here.
Easily Navigating the Model in Assemble
*Note: You can open multiple windows to view specs, drawings and the model views side by side to create a more efficient workflow.