We’re looking for a talented UI Developer to help push our front-end code forward. In this role you will work closely with UX to prototype and implement changes and features in our application, and will work with the rest of the development team to improve our architecture and build out reusable components.
If you love UI development and would like to be part of a cutting-edge technology company, we’d love to talk to you.
- Work with UX, design, and product management to specify and validate product requirements and designs
- Work with the backend and UI development team to implement product changes
- Produce and evangelize clean, semantic HTML and CSS
- Translate designs into high-performing, responsive, and scalable code
- Ensure visual and UX specifications and requirements are implemented down to the detail. Expect iterating to get it just right.
- Push our UI architecture and patterns forward, creating and maintaining component libraries, and improving UI implementation practices
- Experience developing web UIs for large-scale web applications
- Visual Design sensitivity and ability to recreate visual design requirements to great level of detail.
- Familiarity with modern best practices for HTML and CSS development, including LESS or SASS
- 4+ years of web UI development experience
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
What You Need to Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.