The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for generating sales revenue to meet or exceed established sales goals. Assemble Systems is a fast growing, 3 year old Construction Data Management company headquartered in Houston that delivers a powerful solution to view Models and Drawings via any browser. The Salem office will be staffed to grow sales, marketing, and additional customer operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet target sales quota through building, managing, and growing the Assemble Sales pipeline.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast growing startup environment where things can change.
- Develop new business opportunities with AECO firms working with inbound MQL’s (marketing qualified leads)
- The work will typically revolve around a campaign or a territory where the company wants to grow market share or to assist account managers with their prospects.
- Candidate will be self-motivated, have previous experience in sales or marketing as well as a background in the AEC industry.
- The candidate should have familiarity with and know sales and marketing processes.
- VOIP phone, GTM, GTW, Skype, Hangouts, and other communication systems.
- Marketo, Salesforce.com, Excel, Gmail, Youtube, and Yesware.
- SaaS, AWS, Cloud, VPN, and Private Cloud
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Great written and follow up skills
- Good construction project workflow knowledge
- Faithful in adhering to process
- Familiarity with 3D modeling systems, particularly Revit, Autocad, Tekla, and Archicad
- How 2D drawings are made and modified with and without models
- How 4D and 5D processes are accomplished
- How contractors work in the project flow from bidding to closeout and what they focus on for successful projects
- How contractors partner with Owners, Designers, Subs, and others and how they manage them to earn profits
- Companies and products to be familiar with:
Autodesk: Revit, Autocad, Navisworks
Trimble: Tekla, Sketchup, Prolog, WinEst, and Robotic Total Stations
Nemetschek: Archicad, AllPlan, and Solibri
Intergraph: Cadworx and PDGS
What You Need to Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.