Location: Boston Area – North Shore
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for demonstrations, presentations, evaluations, and trainings to our growing customer base. Assemble Systems is a fast growing, 3 year old Construction Data Management company headquartered in Houston, TX delivering a powerful solution for viewing Design and Engineering Models and Drawings via any browser.
The new Salem, MA office will be staffed to grow sales, marketing, and additional customer operations.
- Online and in person demonstrations to prospective customers explaining how Assemble Insight can help them to perform project management work more quickly and reliably.
- Support of our Assemble Structured Evaluation process where we help the customer investigate, learn, and test typical workflows that their company would perform with the product.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment where things can change quickly.
- The Candidate will be self-motivated, have previous experience in sales or marketing as well as a background in the AEC industry.
- VOIP phone, GTM, GTW, Skype, Hangouts, and other communication systems.
- Excel, Gmail, Youtube, and Video recording.
- Authoring tools such as Revit and Autocad, Estimating and scheduling tools such as MS Project or P6.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Great written and follow up skills
- Good construction project workflow knowledge
- Faithful in adhering to process
- Familiarity with 3D modeling systems, particularly Revit, Autocad, Tekla, and Archicad
- Knowledgeable about how 2D architectural, engineering and construction drawings are made and modified with and without models
- Familiar with processes for scheduling and estimating
- How contractors work in the project flow from bidding to closeout and what they focus on for successful projects
- Understanding of how contractors partner with Owners, Designers, Subs, and others and how they manage them to earn profits.
- Companies and products to be familiar with:
Autodesk: Revit, Autocad, Navisworks
Trimble: Tekla, Sketchup, Prolog, WinEst, and Robotic Total Stations
Nemetschek: Archicad, AllPlan, and Solibri
Intergraph: Cadworx, PDS, SP3D
- STEM Bachelor of Science. Civil and Mechanical Engineering or Architecture are preferred.
What You Need to Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.