Location: Boston Area – North Shore
The Business Development Representative (“BDR”) is an entry level sales role for people wishing to become proficient in the fine art of selling. Assemble Systems is a fast growing, 3 year old Construction Data Management company with offices in Boston and Houston delivering a powerful solution for viewing Design and Engineering Models and Drawings via any browser for the AEC professional.
The best candidate will want to work in a busy and fast-moving environment where success is based upon the amount of effort placed in day to day activities.
- Meet target activities and quota through building, managing, and growing the Assemble sales pipeline.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment where things can change quickly.
- Develop new business opportunities with AECO firms by working with outbound sales development scripts and targets.
- The work of the BDR will typically revolve around a defined sales campaign or a geographic territory where Assemble is seeking to grow market share and/or assist Territory Managers with their prospects.
- The Candidate will be self-motivated, may have previous experience in sales or marketing and wish to learn about the AEC industry.
- The candidate should have familiarity with sales and marketing processes
- VOIP phone, GTM, GTW, Skype, Hangouts, and other communication systems
- Marketo, Salesforce.com, Excel, Gmail, Youtube, and Yesware
- SaaS, AWS, Cloud, VPN, and Private Cloud
Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Great written and follow up skills
- Good construction project workflow knowledge
- Faithful in adhering to process
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and commercial systems, particularly Revit, Autocad, Tekla, and Archicad
- Knowledge about how 2D architectural, engineering and construction drawings are made and modified with and without models
- Companies and products to be familiar with:
- Autodesk: Revit, Autocad, Navisworks
- Trimble: Tekla, Sketchup, Prolog, WinEst, and Robotic Total Stations
- Nemetschek: Archicad, AllPlan, and Solibri
- Intergraph: Cadworx, PDS, SP3D
What You Need to Send Us
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted.