- SAAS – This thin client SaaS platform offers access to anyone with a browser. It is easy to use, (near-zero training) and the licensing is unlimited per project so any project stakeholder can use it.
- CONDITIONING – Models contain objects and metadata that can be further conditioned which is defined as “to make ready for use.” Assemble converts models into objects that can be tracked, versioned, grouped, sorted, filtered, and you can tweak existing data as well as add more data such as codes.
- PARAMETRIC – Once Assemble is connected to another system the “view” of the data from Assemble is parametrically-linked. So a change in the design model or Assemble metadata is automatically available in the linked system.
- SYNC AND STORE – Version management is easy, any data created can be synced into Assemble and stored. Each time design information is published to Assemble a new version of the data set is created. This establishes a history of the data which can be compared numerically, visually, and via reports. It is easy to see and track what is changing each week or each time the design changes.
- ANALYZE AND REPORT – Data insight is available via reporting or you can use the 2 way sync with Excel to summarize the information. Additionally each project you put in Assemble creates another node of project information that you can data-mine for trends.
If you would like to try Assemble for yourself, take advantage of our free structured evaluation.
Don Henrich is an accomplished technology veteran in both the MCAD and the AEC industries. As Chief Operating Officer of Assemble he is responsible for strategic vision, sales, marketing, customer support, partners, and field operations. Don and his wife Noel have three children, reside in Marblehead, MA and spend as much time as possible sailing on Massachusetts Bay.
If you enjoyed this post, please help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or LinkedIn.